The Action Learning Institute is a registered training organisation (RTO) under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 and meets the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. We offer nationally recognised training under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Qualifications offered are mapped against action learning programs as a bespoke training plan to suit the needs of participating organisations and the individual learner.
Qualifications are derived from the Sustainability Training Package (MSS11) and include:
- MSS30322 Certificate III in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS40322 Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS50322 Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80322 Graduate Certificate in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS80422 Graduate Diploma in Competitive Systems and Practices
- MSS40122 Certificate IV in Sustainable Operations
- MSS50122 Diploma of Sustainable Operations
National VET Regulator Audit Results
The Action Learning Institute has been audited by ASQA in 2013 and 2016 and found to be compliant with all clauses of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.